The Autosoft DMS 7.6.10 release will be available on December 15, 2019. It contains valuable improvements to the Accounting and Parts applications. Several bug fixes are also a part of the release. Learn more below.
Posting Date field added to additional journal entry screens
Benefit: Edit the posting date per journal entry right on the screen..
Details: A new Posting Date field has been added to the Sales Journal Entries and Vehicle Purchases screens on the Journal Entries menu. The field defaults to the posting date selected on the Journal Entries menu. The user can edit the posting date to specify a different date as needed.
Sales Journal Screen
Vehicle Purchases Screen
New Counter Sales by Class report added
Benefit: Track counter sales for each class for any date range.
Details: A new Counter Sales by Class report has been added to the Sales Reports menu. It allows you to print a sales reports for a specific date range. It lists each counter sale for the date range and groups the sale amounts by type (Wholesale, Retail, and Other). The end of the report provides the totals.
- The Remove All 13th Month Entries option on the 13th Month Utilities is undergoing maintenance and will be unavailable until further notice. Use the Reverse Entire Journal Selected option to remove journal entries as needed.
- A typo has been corrected on the message that displays when you attempt to exit payroll without updating an executed payroll.
- The Inventory Schedule Short List now functions as it did previous to the DMS 7.6.6 release.
- The Parts Audit Trail no longer errors when printing the report.
- The A/P FaStatement screen has been adjusted to allow 13 lines of detail to be viewed at once.
- Printing issues on the Parts Counter Sales screen have been corrected.
- Updates to the Master Inventory screen prevent errors when saving changes to a part record.
- Changes have been made to the Manually Edited Audit Trail to prevent errors when running the report.
- Enhancements have been made to ensure customer copies printed from the repair order history print on digital forms for dealers using this feature.
- Changes have been made to ensure the Cashier module can be accessed when a connection to Worldpay can't be established.
- Updates have been made throughout Desk Manager to ensure that the application properly closes when exiting screens. As part of this change, the X in the upper-right corner of the FasDeal and FasQuote screens has been removed.