Use the Dump To button on the Parts Queries screen to move the order to one of five places: a counter slip, a repair order, the Order Que, an outside purchase order, or a quote.
Step 1. Click Queries on the Parts Inventory menu. The Parts Queries screen opens.
Step 2. Build a job list or select an existing job list using the Load Job List button.
Step 3. Once the list is displayed on the Parts Queries screen, click Dump To. The Dump To screen appears and displays the parts on the list.
Step 4. Click a part in the list to change its order status (Order column) from “Order” to “In Stk (Stock)” or from “In Stk” to “Order.”
Step 5. Click the button on the left side of the screen that corresponds to where you want to move the order.
- Click Dump To Counter Slip to move the order to a counter slip. The system advances you to the Counter Parts Sales screen so you can complete the counter slip.
- Click Dump To R/O to move the order to a repair order. The system advances you to the Service R/O Parts screen so you can select the repair order.
- Click Dump To Order Que to move the order to the order que. The system advances you to the Order Que screen, where you can create the order.
- Click Dump To Outside PO to move the order to a purchase order. The system prompts you to indicate if you want to start a new purchase order or if you want to add the parts to an existing purchase order. Click New or Existing accordingly. If you select to add the parts to an existing purchase order, a list of purchase orders appears. Click the purchase order you want to select. The system advances you to the Parts Purchase Orders screen so you can create the purchase order.
- Click Dump To Quote to move the order to a customer quote. The system advances you to the Customer Quote screen so you can create the quote.
Step 6. Enter the necessary information on the screen that opens to finish the order.