If you integrate with Parts Inventory, Service Writing, or the Daily Rental module, use the Integrated Entries menu to post entries for counter sales, service sales, or rental sales that have been updated from the other modules to the Accounting module. Since the complete entry updates to Accounting, all you have to do is review the posting.
The first three buttons open submenus. All of the submenus provide the same options for managing your integrated entries. Therefore, you post all of your integrated entries the same way.
Each menu contains two printing and one viewing option. The exception is the Post Integrated Service Sales menu, which has an additional viewing option. Below is a brief explanation of the options.
- The List Tickets To Post, View/Print List R/O’s, and View List Contracts To Post buttons allow you to view a list of the closed counter tickets, repair orders, or rental contracts. You can click a document in the list to view the complete detail.
- The Print List button prints a list of the parts tickets awaiting posting, closed repair orders, or rental contracts.
- The List Active Counter Tickets button allows you to view and print the counter tickets that are still open in the system.
- The Print Parts Work In Process button allows you to print a list of all the counter tickets and repair orders that have parts on them.
- The Print Work In Process or Print Open Rental Contracts buttons print a list of the open repair orders, counter slips, and rental contracts.
- The View Re-Prints button appears on the Post Integrated Service Sales and Post Integrated Counter Parts Sales menus. This option allows you to view a list of the repair orders or counter slips that were reprinted after closing. When viewing repair orders, use the tabs and the combo list to filter the list to displays only the R/Os you want to view. Click a repair order to view the list of reprints for that R/O. Click one of the reprint lines to view the reprinted repair order. For counter sales, click a counter slip in the list to view a summary of the sale.
- The History button appears on the Post Integrated Counter Parts Sales and Post Integrated Service Sales (R/O History) menus. For parts sales, use this button to view a list of closed counter slips that have been updated to Accounting. For service sales, use this button to view a customer's repair order history.